What We Do
Our investigators can uncover new evidence, work on new leads, interview witnesses, review existing work, and develop new theories. Often, having a fresh pair of eyes taking a look at a case that is being appealed will lead to new directions that can increase the chances of the appeal's success.
What Can We Bring to an Appeal?
- Identifying New Leads
- Interviewing and Identifying New Witnesses
- Forensic Analysis- Audio and Video Evidence Analysis
- Crime Scene Reconstruction
- Working with Local Authorities
- Looking at the Evidence from a New Prospective
Why Choose Group X Investigations?
- Court Admissible Evidence
We provide high quality court admissible evidence that can make all the difference in establishing guilt and liability in civil and criminal proceedings.
- Your Case is Handled by Licensed and Experienced Investigators
All the work in the case is performed by licensed and experienced investigators who will perform all the surveillance and investigations, and deliver the findings back to you.
- We Get Results
Often, having an experienced fresh pair of eyes taking a look at a case that's bring appealed will lead to new directions that can increase the chances of the success of the appeal.